AstronomyMalaysia-M101

Saturday, December 10, 2022

I am back, after close to 12 years since my last blog post

 My last posting was on 25 Jan 2010. 

That was close to 12 years ago. Time flies. I was busy pursuing my career, at that time I just took on a new job role in a large conglomerate as the head of IT department. 

Fast forward 12 years, I have finally found the time to restart for my very first hobby which got me started on this journey like 41 years ago. 

But first thing first - my 8 inch Newtonian telescope has been in cold storage and it's time to take it out and do a thorough check on it and see whether it can still be used. 

I will update the status of the assessment and my plan to restore this beautiful piece of equipment which will take me on another journey across the universe !

Stay tuned !  

P.S. The scope buggy was never built. 

No comments: