AstronomyMalaysia-M101

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Deadline

I have not the time to make any new post for the past 2 weeks. Work has really caught up with me and since the project deadline is looming, the whole team has been working late. We have gone up to 4 days with very little sleep and needless to say, I have absolutely no time to haul out my telescope to do some serious observing.

I look forward to the Lunar eclipse this March 4 but I seriously doubt that I have the time. The same goes for the Astronomy Convention 2007 on 9 March in USM, Penang. That will be a 4.5 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, tough luck. So if anyone of you out there who will be attending, tell me all about it OK?

In the meantime, if you are looking for a good astro community to join, check out Cloudy Nights.com, a wonderful community about telescopes and telescope making, lot of great information and helpful people there.

No comments: